The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://samsforum.online/index.php)
-   FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings (https://samsforum.online/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR (https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=780144)

micropen 01-07-2020 10:10 AM

sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

Hi bros
so i've been hearing lots of shits about this dome where the PRC FL cmi post ps picture just to bait us bros. some also bait and switch so I wanted to start this thread on the actual good/legit ones..
feel free to share your honest experience

hkgcia 01-07-2020 11:44 AM

Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

your post will become empty:D

micropen 01-07-2020 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hkgcia (Post 20072463)
your post will become empty:D

haha.. i had a feeling. this cb really cb

lightsaber85 01-07-2020 06:49 PM

There was a similar thread several days ago about a girl and encouraging people to follow. The following comment was 'she is overpriced.' Now the post is gone. :confused:

The truth is that many $200+ PRC girls are staying in condos or hotels but the SafeEntry thing is killing their business. At least 3 working ladies that I know are considering leaving because they are paying the hotel/condo rent but not getting paid. One told me that if she is gone, she won't be back until 2021.

hkgcia 02-07-2020 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lightsaber85 (Post 20073080)
There was a similar thread several days ago about a girl and encouraging people to follow. The following comment was 'she is overpriced.' Now the post is gone. :confused:

The truth is that many $200+ PRC girls are staying in condos or hotels but the SafeEntry thing is killing their business. At least 3 working ladies that I know are considering leaving because they are paying the hotel/condo rent but not getting paid. One told me that if she is gone, she won't be back until 2021.

a lot of bad attitude, bad service, bait and switch kills the business. epidemic is just a catalyst.

lightsaber85 02-07-2020 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hkgcia (Post 20074017)
a lot of bad attitude, bad service, bait and switch kills the business. epidemic is just a catalyst.

That's the impression I got from the forum, though I must admit that I have not experienced it yet in Singapore. I've only seen one PRC lady at $220 for a couple of times and the experience has been good. Certainly better than some of the working ladies I saw in Korea, China, and Spain. Maybe the problem is with the lower priced working ladies. For me, once with a $220 lady done right is much more better than twice with a $110 lady done wrong.

10003508 02-07-2020 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hkgcia (Post 20074017)

Yea. A lot of bait and switch recently.

Last time is just fake picture, or service listed not provided.

Now they even change the listed price when I get there. Knn.

Bros remember to ask for price before you go, to avoid scam.

doombringer 02-07-2020 09:27 PM

went a few recently, all fail, just out to get your $ fast job pcc even better,
but pre covid last yr yr before tried a few from lavender spas was good, can french kiss do whatever u want and no rush, most of the centrals was good all can french and do most of the thing GFE as well, pop pimple chit chat with you some even cook for u.. just going for the regulars rotate around 3 or 4 now, if all busy rather not try

BoogieUp 03-07-2020 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10003508 (Post 20074570)
Yea. A lot of bait and switch recently.

Last time is just fake picture, or service listed not provided.

Now they even change the listed price when I get there. Knn.

Bros remember to ask for price before you go, to avoid scam.

Wow. This really cb. Next time bring just about exact amount with extra $10 or $20.

Top Gun 03-07-2020 02:22 AM

This dome hopeless, I use go in gang of friend , as 3-4 friend we go together, but now a day, fake photo, lousy service. We kena once, pretty young lady photo end up is Aunty older than my Aunty. I am just confuse should I pay her, or she should pay me instead

hickory2 04-07-2020 12:44 AM

How ironic that a thread for good bonks getting filled with posts about shit service prc FLs. Just goes to show how lousy their service is.

fatguy 08-07-2020 04:51 PM

Think all my years in SBF... i only had girls from here 3 or 4 times.

its hit and miss.

1 was very nice. slightly older, milfy chick. service was good. would give her 8/10

1 was average, decent massage, 2 happy endings with baby oil

2 was pretty crappy, 1 was on the phone, 1 hand massage the other one messaging. the other one was pretty different from her photo and was COMMANDING, ask me go shower, then get on the bed. i also xian!

now a days, if i want ATB, i go across the casueway. but sadly now cannot.

3someIsAwesome 12-07-2020 02:32 AM

OK so I was desperate and given the limited stock available now, I dived back into dome 2. Had a few misses. But I have to say Qing Qing from Sg Castle was really beyond my expectations. Price for FJ is for your negotiation. Slim A cupper with a perky bubble butt. Shaved and smooth skin. Slutty CFM face. Literally ass fuck me with her tongue, and she went in real deep. And her BBBJ was outstanding. Pattern more than badminton... Highlight was she helicopter above me while I was lying on my back, with my dick never leaving her mouth. Pink, wet and tight pussy. Lastly, she's a trooper. CIM and sucked everything dry (With those deepthroat kind to suck my balls empty).

Sharing is caring...

Oda007 13-07-2020 11:43 PM

My best bonk so far was a regular fl whom i visited since last sept

Sadly she went back 3 wks ago. Miss her

Xhunter2507 14-07-2020 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3someIsAwesome (Post 20090039)
OK so I was desperate and given the limited stock available now, I dived back into dome 2. Had a few misses. But I have to say Qing Qing from Sg Castle was really beyond my expectations. Price for FJ is for your negotiation. Slim A cupper with a perky bubble butt. Shaved and smooth skin. Slutty CFM face. Literally ass fuck me with her tongue, and she went in real deep. And her BBBJ was outstanding. Pattern more than badminton... Highlight was she helicopter above me while I was lying on my back, with my dick never leaving her mouth. Pink, wet and tight pussy. Lastly, she's a trooper. CIM and sucked everything dry (With those deepthroat kind to suck my balls empty).

Sharing is caring...

Bro which Qing Qing u referring to?