The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Old 13-05-2021, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1411 / Power: 1
PredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud of
Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgeharris View Post
FR for Ella https://www.impmm10.com/girl.php?id=4110

Looks: more or less like the pics, SYT in her 20s, her bust smaller but nice to suck
BJ: 7/10 capped as requested
FJ: 7/10 very accommodating, little foreplay but allows frenching
GFE: 7/10 easy to warm up with, though Iíve had better chemistry with others
Damage: $50 entrance fee + $100 for service , you probably know what kind of location it is

RTF? Happy wif the service but not value for money. Better options out there though.
listed as 150 for FJ.
you have FJ
you mean listed 150 for FJ is inclusive of entrance fee?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 13-05-2021, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
RimuruSlime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vertical_limit View Post
https://www.impmm11.com/girl.php?id=4152

Photo and video looks damn hot, although the boobs might be enhanced.
Any FR on her? Location is gland hotel, hopefully not MW
I messaged her and is MW, half of that sites fl in gland all at MW. I hear or see MW, i avoid, i hate that hotel.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 13-05-2021, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2677 / Power: 17
sexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RimuruSlime View Post
I messaged her and is MW, half of that sites fl in gland all at MW. I hear or see MW, i avoid, i hate that hotel.
Actually the desc got hint that

Area 地区:GEYLANG (亚龙)
Location 地点:Hotel work 酒店开工
Old 13-05-2021, 12:00 PM
Samster

PredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vertical_limit View Post
https://www.impmm11.com/girl.php?id=4152

Photo and video looks damn hot, although the boobs might be enhanced.
Any FR on her? Location is gland hotel, hopefully not MW

sense is a Lao kway bu
but some can be good service

Old 13-05-2021, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1570 / Power: 6
kombust has a brilliant futurekombust has a brilliant futurekombust has a brilliant futurekombust has a brilliant futurekombust has a brilliant futurekombust has a brilliant futurekombust has a brilliant futurekombust has a brilliant futurekombust has a brilliant futurekombust has a brilliant futurekombust has a brilliant future

hi, been reading alot from this thread and want to give back abit. tried this girl cos was looking for a chio girl to bonk.

posting here cos she's not that bad to be put in the bad bonks thread.

girl 3818 from momo. also listed in tt

petite girl actually slimmer than pics. solid enhanced boobs. rather tanned. overall session was good. pretty standard cat 150 gland sop.

only downside is that she is whiny about her limitations. so was kinda sian after the bj. should have just let her bj all the way.

she does remind me of ktv ladies. maybe she used to be in that line. bros who like that feel can try but i wont rtf
Old 13-05-2021, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1661 / Power: 2
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexnoob View Post
wow, lily so good arrr. I have never visited her before. Is she pretty? She has a awkward look in her profile pics and vid. hmmm
She looks like what you see in the photo, mid 30s , but her body is perfectly slim , small boobs A-B size, nice ass and service level is very very very good.

I visited her 3 times also, my most recent visit, didnt wanna fj, told her i want hj + shoot into her mouth (no contact), she also allows, really is deserve our support.
Old 13-05-2021, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1294 / Power: 16
escobar43535 has much to be proud ofescobar43535 has much to be proud ofescobar43535 has much to be proud ofescobar43535 has much to be proud ofescobar43535 has much to be proud ofescobar43535 has much to be proud ofescobar43535 has much to be proud ofescobar43535 has much to be proud ofescobar43535 has much to be proud of

Oic, thanks anyway for the reply bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
Haha.. Thought about asking her for it but nah... honest or not why would I go for someone who uses a fake photo... Kinda put off by it already..
Wow, sounds interesting, thanks for the information bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2chiong348 View Post
She did gave me her wechat to verify her looks. Looks pretty good though I must say and her headlights are D according to her. However she told me she operates in spa. Still thinking whether should I try her out or not.
You are welcome bro.

Really appreciate such sharing efforts

Still very tempting man, lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2chiong348 View Post
You are welcome bro. Thanks for upping me. No worries man Xiao Jiu told me she will be in sg for quite sometime. Hence, not to worry about not being around after your vaccination.
Old 13-05-2021, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
regza85 is Cool - loads of Potential
Any bros tried these before ?

https://www.impmm10.com/girl.php?id=4065

https://www.impmm10.com/girl.php?id=4074
Old 13-05-2021, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
georgeharris is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by PredatorWolf View Post
listed as 150 for FJ.
you have FJ
you mean listed 150 for FJ is inclusive of entrance fee?
Yes, thatís what I paid
Old 13-05-2021, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
janu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjanu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjanu is a Helpful and Caring Samster
QuiTian 1003 imp.

Tried this gal who replied out of a few I mssgd. QuiTian 1003 imp.
Looks it's her.
Size ok lah.
Boobs ok lah.
Venue one room GL studio apt; untidy gal, stuff all over.
BBBJ 9/10.
HJ 7/10.
FJ through the roof!
Showered together. She wanna HJ me but I wanna FJ on bed.
I muffdived and fingered, she through the roof!
Capped n tried enter wtf cannot, cockhead keeps missing her tiny hole. Had to use my hand to hold my cock, finger search find her hole, and guide cock there, and holding so no slip away, push in slowly. WTF, hole damn tight!!!!!
I exclaimed you so tight, she exclaimed you so big.
Eff like mad, both of us through the roof!
Finished, withdraw slowly, cannot! WTF, Her CB grip cockhead like better than finger thumb grip round it. I felt like we like two dogs stuck together.
No phone answering. Highly reccdd.
Old 13-05-2021, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 863 / Power: 18
nirvana123 is a splendid one to beholdnirvana123 is a splendid one to beholdnirvana123 is a splendid one to beholdnirvana123 is a splendid one to beholdnirvana123 is a splendid one to beholdnirvana123 is a splendid one to beholdnirvana123 is a splendid one to behold
Re: QuiTian 1003 imp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by janu View Post
Looks it's her.
Size ok lah.
Boobs ok lah.
BBBJ 9/10.
HJ 7/10.
FJ through the roof!
Capped n tried enter wtf cannot, cockhead keeps missing her tiny hole. Had to use my hand to hold my cock, finger search find her hole, and guide cock there, and holding so no slip away, push in slowly. WTF, hole damn tight!!!!!
Finished, withdraw slowly, cannot! WTF, Her CB grip cockhead like better than finger thumb grip round it. I felt like we like two dogs stuck together.
Does she moan loudly when you fuck her?
Old 13-05-2021, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by janu View Post
Looks it's her.
Size ok lah.
Boobs ok lah.
BBBJ 9/10.
HJ 7/10.
FJ through the roof!
I tried her before CNY , after seeing eject joy fr on her.

She told me she would RTC after CNY.
Seems like she still here.

I notice her hp number have changed.
Old 13-05-2021, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 9
meatball123 is a splendid one to beholdmeatball123 is a splendid one to beholdmeatball123 is a splendid one to beholdmeatball123 is a splendid one to beholdmeatball123 is a splendid one to beholdmeatball123 is a splendid one to beholdmeatball123 is a splendid one to behold

Just visited MM after many bros Fr. I Fomo because she RTC soon. Don't want to miss a good girl, since during this period.

The experience was good. Sop showers alone, given a short hard massage. Cat bath was good, she knows how to stimulate a man. The rest was history.
She does kiss but reminds the bro who smokes. She doesn't like smoke breathe. Not the top-notch but better than the switch and bait.

Today most regret things, was never bring extra cash. Was offered a chance to tarma with little wine. Damn, I miss the chance.
Old 13-05-2021, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 430 / Power: 1
nobittergourd is a living Saint! - you won't find betternobittergourd is a living Saint! - you won't find betternobittergourd is a living Saint! - you won't find betternobittergourd is a living Saint! - you won't find betternobittergourd is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatball123 View Post
Just visited MM after many bros Fr. I Fomo because she RTC soon. Don't want to miss a good girl, since during this period.

The experience was good. Sop showers alone, given a short hard massage. Cat bath was good, she knows how to stimulate a man. The rest was history.
She does kiss but reminds the bro who smokes. She doesn't like smoke breathe. Not the top-notch but better than the switch and bait.

Today most regret things, was never bring extra cash. Was offered a chance to tarma with little wine. Damn, I miss the chance.
I super xian today. Supposed to have session with XiaoJiu, but she morning suddenly code red.
End up afternoon go for yaoyao, ok session because she’s SYT and just like photos. But zero chemistry with her, zero gfe.
Old 13-05-2021, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 9
meatball123 is a splendid one to beholdmeatball123 is a splendid one to beholdmeatball123 is a splendid one to beholdmeatball123 is a splendid one to beholdmeatball123 is a splendid one to beholdmeatball123 is a splendid one to beholdmeatball123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobittergourd View Post
I super xian today. Supposed to have session with XiaoJiu, but she morning suddenly code red.
End up afternoon go for yaoyao, ok because is SYT. But zero chemistry with her, zero gfe.
Wah, she codes red still offer tarma. No wonder offer at a discount price.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1