The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #226  
Old 25-12-2020, 05:22 AM
Fuckereveryday Fuckereveryday is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 105
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Fuckereveryday is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Anything in PJ/Damansara

Merry Christmas !
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #227  
Old 07-01-2021, 10:07 PM
JM008 JM008 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 59
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
JM008 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opama View Post
I just bought few stuff yesterday from condom shop there .
I bought vibrator , VigRED and Blisswater .
Now CMCO , shopping mall like no man land . No more crowded like before .
I like to talk to the beautiful sales girl . Innocent look and young girl .
I bought many stuffs from her .
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #228  
Old 20-01-2021, 11:17 AM
Vietlover69 Vietlover69 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 85
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Vietlover69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anything in PJ/Damansara

How much u bought ?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #229  
Old 18-02-2021, 09:48 PM
Siam750 Siam750 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 100
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Siam750 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Anything in PJ/Damansara

Quote:
Originally Posted by eronoboy View Post
Bro , i am newbie to sex toy .
Yesterday i bought a vibrator , delay spray and silicone extension condom from 3 Damansara condom shop .(Recommended by sales guy)
I follow what he teach me , use vibrator touching around clitorial but never insert into her pussy .
Until i saw air bocor from her pussy , until she moans from soft to loud .
Then i start insert the vibrator into her pussy . Changed vibration mode from time to time .
I saw her horny face so stim , so excited (so red) . Her hand holding the blanket so tight . Just like watching AV movie .
She orgasm many times , Keep begging me to fuck her .
I start with silicone extension condom and lubricant as first step . Let her experience Mat Salleh size of penis . She seem so surprise with my size . Longer and bigger size didi . Can go to area that never explore before .
I chor almost 5 mins . She is damn high but i dun like it because no feeling (Silicone condom thicker) . Immediately changed to normal condom .
Wow . I just aware that a horny girl pussy is so tight when excited . Her pussy clamp my didi so tight .
Lucky i did use delay spray , manage to overcome (or else sure surrender very fast) .
I chor almost 30 mins , she is damn happy and keep begging me to fuck her hard hard .
After sex , both of us damn tired and direct sleep .
The experience is great . Super pleasure for both of us .
But i dun like silicone extension condom , feel nothing (only she happy) . Dun waste money for it .
Vibrator is very powerful , easily bring to to heaven .
Must use delay spray unless you can last long time (more than 20 mins) . A horny girl just like an animal , will keep asking non stop bonk her hard hard . Her pussy will be very very tight after stimulated with vibrator .
Must try .
Learn from sex sifu
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #230  
Old 23-02-2021, 09:17 PM
Michaelchong56 Michaelchong56 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 29
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Michaelchong56 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anything in PJ/Damansara

Still got Viet around there ?
Previously got many viets stay around there .
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #231  
Old 09-03-2021, 11:46 AM
YeeYU YeeYU is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 81
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
YeeYU deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anything in PJ/Damansara

Quote:
Originally Posted by KFUU View Post
I tried many sex enhancement products since last 18 years , no choice la , age 30+ and high workload . Sex performance drop . Now i am 52 .
I tried Viagra , Himalaya Speman , Cialis , Tongkat Ali , VigRED , VigRX , Candy B , OrinaS and many more .
So far i give 2 products highest rating . There are VigRED and OrinaS . I consumed VigRED more than 10 years , never upset me even 1 time . OrinaS also not bad (but this company bankrupt and took over last 10 years and rename it .
VigRED effectiveness 100% and almost no side effects . With it and with the help of delay spray . I bonk more than 20 girls until pess . No joke
They are out of thier control because i bonk very long time with perfect hardness and length (VigRED can make penis very hard and longer than normal a bit) . But con is price expensive .
Viagra , Cialis also not bad . 75% effectiveness . But con is i dun like the side effects .
Himalaya , Candy B and series of Candy . Effectiveness 50% will drop further after few times consumed . Pro is price cheaper .
Tongkat Ali , rubbish ...
When young time . Age < 40 . I no need any sex supplement .
I just get to know VigRED and Blisswater last year , before that , i thought my sex life is ok . Average 10 mins . And she also never complaint about it .
Until i start consumed VigRED and Blisswater delay spray (She is not awared until now) . I really can extend my sex period at lease 2-3x compared before and penis hardness also improved a lot .
She is very satisfied now and commented that previously she is not having enough but she never voice out .
Now totally difference , she really enjoy sex pleasure and enjoy orgasm . She reach many round climax every time . She said she love sex so much .
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #232  
Old 09-03-2021, 12:08 PM
YeeYU YeeYU is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 81
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
YeeYU deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anything in PJ/Damansara

Just share a photo of her after sex . Every time after hardcore sex with me , Her body all sweat and very very tired . She will slept like pig .
She have a nice body . Right ?

Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #233  
Old 15-03-2021, 11:29 AM
Max80 Max80 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 96
My Reputation: Points: 882 / Power: 13
Max80 is a splendid one to beholdMax80 is a splendid one to beholdMax80 is a splendid one to beholdMax80 is a splendid one to beholdMax80 is a splendid one to beholdMax80 is a splendid one to beholdMax80 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anything in PJ/Damansara

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeeYU View Post
Just share a photo of her after sex . Every time after hardcore sex with me , Her body all sweat and very very tired . She will slept like pig .
She have a nice body . Right ?
yes.. FB or working lady??
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #234  
Old 20-03-2021, 11:37 AM
LeongTan LeongTan is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 57
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
LeongTan is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Anything in PJ/Damansara

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeeYU View Post
When young time . Age < 40 . I no need any sex supplement .
I just get to know VigRED and Blisswater last year , before that , i thought my sex life is ok . Average 10 mins . And she also never complaint about it .
Until i start consumed VigRED and Blisswater delay spray (She is not awared until now) . I really can extend my sex period at lease 2-3x compared before and penis hardness also improved a lot .
She is very satisfied now and commented that previously she is not having enough but she never voice out .
Now totally difference , she really enjoy sex pleasure and enjoy orgasm . She reach many round climax every time . She said she love sex so much .
Agreed . Young time ok . Now lagi kuat
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #235  
Old 25-03-2021, 10:55 AM
energy9912 energy9912 is offline
Samster (M)
 
Join Date: Mar 2021
Posts: 4
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
energy9912 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anything in PJ/Damansara

Mind share more details and contact .
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #236  
Old 02-04-2021, 11:39 PM
kongkong202 kongkong202 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 40
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
kongkong202 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anything in PJ/Damansara

Quote:
Originally Posted by KFUU View Post
I tried many sex enhancement products since last 18 years , no choice la , age 30+ and high workload . Sex performance drop . Now i am 52 .
I tried Viagra , Himalaya Speman , Cialis , Tongkat Ali , VigRED , VigRX , Candy B , OrinaS and many more .
So far i give 2 products highest rating . There are VigRED and OrinaS . I consumed VigRED more than 10 years , never upset me even 1 time . OrinaS also not bad (but this company bankrupt and took over last 10 years and rename it .
VigRED effectiveness 100% and almost no side effects . With it and with the help of delay spray . I bonk more than 20 girls until pess . No joke
They are out of thier control because i bonk very long time with perfect hardness and length (VigRED can make penis very hard and longer than normal a bit) . But con is price expensive .
Viagra , Cialis also not bad . 75% effectiveness . But con is i dun like the side effects .
Himalaya , Candy B and series of Candy . Effectiveness 50% will drop further after few times consumed . Pro is price cheaper .
Tongkat Ali , rubbish ...
I tried VigRED and Candy B . Totally cannot compared . Like pro and kid
With VigRED , i am Superhero to her . haha....
I can bank her gau-gau . Until she begging me to stop because too many round of orgasm .
Sorry , i missed out 1 things . For best of the best result , use together with Blisswater delay spray . Sure gaudim her .
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #237  
Old 14-04-2021, 03:17 PM
vincehome vincehome is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 39
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
vincehome is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Anything in PJ/Damansara

Quote:
Originally Posted by kongkong202 View Post
I tried VigRED and Candy B . Totally cannot compared . Like pro and kid
With VigRED , i am Superhero to her . haha....
I can bank her gau-gau . Until she begging me to stop because too many round of orgasm .
Sorry , i missed out 1 things . For best of the best result , use together with Blisswater delay spray . Sure gaudim her .
Totally agreed
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #238  
Old Yesterday, 11:22 AM
GG1198 GG1198 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 59
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
GG1198 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Anything in PJ/Damansara

Quote:
Originally Posted by KFUU View Post
I tried many sex enhancement products since last 18 years , no choice la , age 30+ and high workload . Sex performance drop . Now i am 52 .
I tried Viagra , Himalaya Speman , Cialis , Tongkat Ali , VigRED , VigRX , Candy B , OrinaS and many more .
So far i give 2 products highest rating . There are VigRED and OrinaS . I consumed VigRED more than 10 years , never upset me even 1 time . OrinaS also not bad (but this company bankrupt and took over last 10 years and rename it .
VigRED effectiveness 100% and almost no side effects . With it and with the help of delay spray . I bonk more than 20 girls until pess . No joke
They are out of thier control because i bonk very long time with perfect hardness and length (VigRED can make penis very hard and longer than normal a bit) . But con is price expensive .
Viagra , Cialis also not bad . 75% effectiveness . But con is i dun like the side effects .
Himalaya , Candy B and series of Candy . Effectiveness 50% will drop further after few times consumed . Pro is price cheaper .
Tongkat Ali , rubbish ...
VigRED + Blisswater delay spray are the best combination . Many kill her many rounds .
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Reply



Bookmarks
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


t Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anything in PJ/Damansara shit8 The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene 6 26-03-2018 06:49 PM
D'touch damansara Mafiosos The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene 1 30-06-2011 08:50 AM
Batin in Damansara Perdana siripanryan The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene 5 03-03-2011 08:53 AM
Damansara Utama todayistomorrow The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene 0 03-03-2010 05:01 PM


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 09:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copywrong Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2020 ph