The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Old 13-05-2021, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 7
MrMickey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

Baby

Link: https://beautycastle.website/baby/

I am browsing sgbeautycastle and this caught my eye.

I not good at telling story...so i will leave out the story of my fr and go straight to the point

Looks: 7/10 (cute cute, fair and sweet looking type)

Body: 7/10 (slimand small size )

Bust: 7/10 (Not too big ...not too small.....just nice for me)

Pussy: Very tight and very wet. (go in already feel tight liao...my bro go in no need to say...lagi tight....sibei shiok)

BbbJ: 8/10 (Not bad....suction just nice....keep sucking and stroking....until i tell her to stop...

FJ: 7/10 (Willing to try all positions that I requested)

Damage: $180 include entrance fee.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 13-05-2021, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 12
bigcici deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Felt horny and managed to squeeze some time for a bonking session with Lily yesterday.

Here a brief FR

https://www.impmm12.com/girl.php?id=3979

LOOKS = 8/10 (Pretty, bitchy and hot looking)

BODY = 8/10 (Sexy slim body figure)

BOOBS = 8/10 (34A boobs and it is natural too)

FRENCHING = 8/10 (Passionate Frenching)

CATBATH = 8/10 (licking all my sensitive areas)

BBBJ = 8/10 (good suction, skillful, know the right place to blow and suck )

FJ = 8/10 (Very Accomodating to any positions, her moaning Rocks too)

OVERALL = 8.5/10 (Would rate her as a Grade A GEM)

RTF = I normally don't RTF as i prefer to try NEW STUFF!!!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 13-05-2021, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ragingblizzard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://impmm12.com/girl.php?id=4176

Anyone tried her before? Would love to hear any reviews! thanks
Old 13-05-2021, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 456 / Power: 2
Onsjohn is a glorious beacon of lightOnsjohn is a glorious beacon of lightOnsjohn is a glorious beacon of lightOnsjohn is a glorious beacon of lightOnsjohn is a glorious beacon of light

https://www.impmm12.com/girl.php?id=3627

Any bros have tried her before?

Tong Tong.
Old 14-05-2021, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 13
ryan.tanqwe is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryan.tanqwe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://www.impmm12.com/girl.php?id=4155

Tried this lady this afternoon. She finally resurfaced after a 2 weeks hiatus because of the recent strong wind. Very glad to have her back.

Lady: Yao Yao
Looks: 9.9/10, what you see is what you get. She is 99% like her pictures so you will not be disappointed if you dig her looks which obviously I do. Definitely SYT and very pretty for me. Amongst the few I visited in dome 2, she is probably the one with the most accurate photos
Body: Slim and extremely fair. She is not skinny like a stick but real slim. Probably in between of XTT and Zi Xin
Service: she gives an extremely good bbbj and Bj. Right suction and strength with no teeth. Her looking at me while giving the blowjob kind of reminded me of my ex doing a Bj for me which honestly is a very pleasant experience. Most others that I have encountered will just do it face down.
Overall: think this was mentioned by other bros but the best position I enjoyed with her is the cowgirl position. Her long flowy hair plus fair and slim body riding on you is a sight to behold. I must highlight that she seems to enjoy the missionary position. When we were in that position, she was enjoying each and every thrust as evidenced by her orgasm facial expression with each thrust. Guess she enjoys sex as much as we do

Enjoy her while you can!
Old 14-05-2021, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1418 / Power: 13
Creative1983 has much to be proud ofCreative1983 has much to be proud ofCreative1983 has much to be proud ofCreative1983 has much to be proud ofCreative1983 has much to be proud ofCreative1983 has much to be proud ofCreative1983 has much to be proud ofCreative1983 has much to be proud ofCreative1983 has much to be proud ofCreative1983 has much to be proud of

Hi.. any FR for the girls below..
tried searching using their names but can’t seem to find any..

Thanks in advance man..

http://impmm12.com/girl.php?id=3897

http://impmm12.com/girl.php?id=3849

http://impmm12.com/girl.php?id=3837

http://impmm12.com/girl.php?id=3917

http://impmm12.com/girl.php?id=3850

Last edited by Creative1983; 14-05-2021 at 02:11 AM. Reason: To add more content
Old 14-05-2021, 05:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
RimuruSlime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexnoob View Post
Actually the desc got hint that

Area 地区:GEYLANG (亚龙)
Location 地点:Hotel work 酒店开工
also those that Description put gland and gland also is MW, even some state is apartment also at MW. any idea why they choose that hotel, gland have so many budget hotel, 81, ruby .... but they choose that MW. Why is that?
Old 14-05-2021, 07:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12120 / Power: 23
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Other hotel operators donít allow them
Old 14-05-2021, 07:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 2
helplesslyham deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: QuiTian 1003 imp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatball123 View Post
Just visited MM after many bros Fr. I Fomo because she RTC soon. Don't want to miss a good girl, since during this period.

The experience was good. Sop showers alone, given a short hard massage. Cat bath was good, she knows how to stimulate a man. The rest was history.
She does kiss but reminds the bro who smokes. She doesn't like smoke breathe. Not the top-notch but better than the switch and bait.

Today most regret things, was never bring extra cash. Was offered a chance to tarma with little wine. Damn, I miss the chance.

Bro which mm you referring to?
Old 14-05-2021, 08:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 2
Eroni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan.tanqwe View Post

Tried this lady this afternoon. She finally resurfaced after a 2 weeks hiatus because of the recent strong wind. Very glad to have her back.

Lady: Yao Yao
Looks: 9.9/10, what you see is what you get. She is 99% like her pictures so you will not be disappointed if you dig her looks which obviously I do. Definitely SYT and very pretty for me. Amongst the few I visited in dome 2, she is probably the one with the most accurate photos
Body: Slim and extremely fair. She is not skinny like a stick but real slim. Probably in between of XTT and Zi Xin
Service: she gives an extremely good bbbj and Bj. Right suction and strength with no teeth. Her looking at me while giving the blowjob kind of reminded me of my ex doing a Bj for me which honestly is a very pleasant experience. Most others that I have encountered will just do it face down.
Overall: think this was mentioned by other bros but the best position I enjoyed with her is the cowgirl position. Her long flowy hair plus fair and slim body riding on you is a sight to behold. I must highlight that she seems to enjoy the missionary position. When we were in that position, she was enjoying each and every thrust as evidenced by her orgasm facial expression with each thrust. Guess she enjoys sex as much as we do

Enjoy her while you can!
Does she French?
Old 14-05-2021, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4390 / Power: 14
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan.tanqwe View Post

Enjoy her while you can!
thanks for sharing. 😊

min points to trade: 10.
Old 14-05-2021, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 430 / Power: 1
nobittergourd is a living Saint! - you won't find betternobittergourd is a living Saint! - you won't find betternobittergourd is a living Saint! - you won't find betternobittergourd is a living Saint! - you won't find betternobittergourd is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eroni View Post
Does she French?
i think very much YMMV.
Bro ryan might have better chemistry with Yaoyao than me, so better experience.
still a good bonk for me, considering she's SYT with slim figure.
i doubt our chemistry will improve for subsequent visits, so same things will be lacking.
might be a backup rtf for me, if cannot find other SYTs.
Old 14-05-2021, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1294 / Power: 16
escobar43535 has much to be proud ofescobar43535 has much to be proud ofescobar43535 has much to be proud ofescobar43535 has much to be proud ofescobar43535 has much to be proud ofescobar43535 has much to be proud ofescobar43535 has much to be proud ofescobar43535 has much to be proud ofescobar43535 has much to be proud of
Re: QuiTian 1003 imp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by helplesslyham View Post
Bro which mm you referring to?
https://www.impmm12.com/girl.php?id=3935
Old 14-05-2021, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 7
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eroni View Post
Does she French?
Strictly by chemistry...so some may get light kisses instead while others none at all
Old 14-05-2021, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2579 / Power: 19
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
Strictly by chemistry...so some may get light kisses instead while others none at all
In other words, dont expect it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1