The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Old 09-05-2021, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 7
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future
Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

Trying to discover budget gems so tried Le Le (http://impmm12.com/girl.php?id=4198) after reading bro johnsmith's FR,

Location was central and familiar, and she was quite responsive to confirm.

Looks/body: Quite accurate to pics and milf next door looks, average looks but body a little meaty to me. Of course benefit of a meaty body is a fitting pair of large Bs/small Cs and perky nipples which felt nice to grab and tune.

Sensual/bbbj: Wow the catbath was just solid with effort, she does the suction kind using warm water that some other MLs do, then later on lets warm water drip down ur ass sensually. Added in a decent tongue flicking AR before she rotates between sucking my balls and a fairly okay bbbj.

She is quite accommodative to position change during fj, and probably open to french though i didnt proceed with it. Overall i can feel she's putting in the effort to please customers, pity her body and looks arent totally my type otherwise she will be my regular for sure. Another con would be the tiny room but she's intending to move out. For her attitude and price of 110 I think she would be a decent option for some

Last edited by Ember; 09-05-2021 at 09:57 PM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 09-05-2021, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15963 / Power: 12
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
No PS bro, look very accurate, can go massage thread see my FR on her i agree 180 is indeed on the higher side, by she is definitely definitely a syt, one bro commented she look like local sheryl ng the influencer, i will definitely try her fj, had an enjoyable massage session with her the other time, if can fj, confirm plus chop i go try
Good. At least a syt FL , who may be priced a little higher but whose pics are somewhat real. See who can commando and FR on her sex performance.

Anybody has any info on

https://www.impmm12.com/girl.php?id=3907

https://www.impmm12.com/girl.php?id=4201

https://www.impmm12.com/girl.php?id=3850

https://www.impmm12.com/girl.php?id=3897

?
Old 09-05-2021, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 1
dragon00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.impmm12.com/girl.php?id=4152

anyone tried this xiao yao jin?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 09-05-2021, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 11
froanii88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfroanii88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

not sure if i missed seeing any FRs on this but anyone have FR for this?

https://www.impmm12.com/girl.php?id=4192

TIA!
Old 09-05-2021, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 7
kidsandtits is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkidsandtits is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2chiong348 View Post
Why not she look goods though but 180 is deem too high for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexnoob View Post
wt?

子欣 Zi Xin (4214号) now offers FJ.

She getting desperate...?
I went to her for a massage today without knowing she does fj. Halfway through, she mentioned and I decided to go for it. So, apparently she is going back soon and want to warn as much as possible.

Looks: looks like her photos. Cute cute syt. (I never tried xtt, so I can't compare)
Massage: 2/10 too short, but there's strength.
Teasing: 9/10 she really shines here. Proper cat bath all over.
Bj: 9/10.I went for cbj with all the rumours about G lately. Very willing to please and went for very long.
Fj: 8/10 sorry boys, no frenching. Pussy still pretty tight, I can feel the twitching when she climaxed. The only other time I felt it is with Cheryl from hc(but that's a different story for a diff time)

Rtf: maybe but at 180, I will have to think about it. ( she prices it at 180 cos that's her 1 day of rent.)

Anyways, ymmv! Stay safe everyone!
Old 09-05-2021, 11:28 PM
Samster

ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidsandtits View Post
I went to her for a massage today without knowing she does fj. Halfway through, she mentioned and I decided to go for it. So, apparently she is going back soon and want to warn as much as possible.

Looks: looks like her photos. Cute cute syt. (I never tried xtt, so I can't compare)
Bj: 9/10.I went for cbj with all the rumours about G lately. Very willing to please and went for very long.
Fj: 8/10 sorry boys, no frenching. Pussy still pretty tight, I can feel the twitching when she climaxed. The only other time I felt it is with Cheryl from hc(but that's a different story for a diff time)

Rtf: maybe but at 180, I will have to think about it. ( she prices it at 180 cos that's her 1 day of rent.)

Thanks for the FR. It's a letdown for me (- no frenching). So $180 is quite steep for me when frenching is not allowed.
Old 09-05-2021, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by froanii88 View Post
not sure if i missed seeing any FRs on this but anyone have FR for this?

https://www.impmm12.com/girl.php?id=4192

TIA!
If the addr is 230A Upper Thomson Rd, then it is a branch of the former Zion Rd Spa. The other branch is at Farrer Park. (I think most likely this is the case. Like bait and switch). They also have gals operating in condos & hotels (tell tale indicator being $150 /45 min or 60 min)
Old 09-05-2021, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Lightsaber3030 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.impmm12.com/girl.php?id=3056

Anyone tried her? Looks good.
Old 09-05-2021, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1661 / Power: 2
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Thx bro for the sex fr on her, just as i expected, a ML to FL usually provides just the sexual intercourse and not really the sensual aspect such as frenching etc, but those who want a syt type ZX is a good choice if u have big pockets and dont mind finishing with sex.
Old 10-05-2021, 07:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 3
Skyzfire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Liu Jia: 9/10
Looks exactly like the last 2 photos. Her GFE experience is top notch. Really feels like bonking your actual gfriend. Both frenching and painting is allowed. And she is not shy at all which makes it easy to get chemistry with her. Might RTF.

FR for Sha Sha: 6/10
I was surprisingly disappointed. She didn't talk much when I was there and I had to initiate the conversation. Didn't manage to do frenching or painting with her. Went straight to FJ.
After I was done and showered, she chased me out. Things felt very awkward during the whole process compared to with Liu Jia.
Old 10-05-2021, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yeoyeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi anyone know where to find her

https://sgtiko.com/an-xin/

Pls let me know bro. Thanks
Old 10-05-2021, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 5
spacenerdy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Web: https://beautycastle.website/baby/
(text her to enquire about other service)

Baby

Face: hot and young with dolls looks
Body: petite with nice curve, all natural and soft
Skin: smell nice and smooth
BBBJ: slowly and good skill. Hard working attitude.
Pussy: nice, super small and tight with no smell
FJ: flexible and listened to me. Very attractive and natural moan totally turned me on.
Attitude: chatty & friendly.
Damage: $180 include entrance.

A good gem not to be missed.
Old 10-05-2021, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1294 / Power: 16
escobar43535 has much to be proud ofescobar43535 has much to be proud ofescobar43535 has much to be proud ofescobar43535 has much to be proud ofescobar43535 has much to be proud ofescobar43535 has much to be proud ofescobar43535 has much to be proud ofescobar43535 has much to be proud ofescobar43535 has much to be proud of

I tried her before as well

Late 20s chiobu

Had a good time, was even able to french when high doing FJ

50 entrance, 150 FJ

Did not know she was selective with FJ though, as she was kindly recommended to me by another bro who also recommended other notable ML gems Anna and Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
https://www.impmm12.com/girl.php?id=3836

Tried last week after reading sum positive reviews on her. Verified SYT. Minus ard 30% from pics. On the pics she looks very foxxy & slim. In person, her face is slightly rounder and not very tall too. But won't reject kind.

The room condition actually quite new & clean, compared to some recent joints I been where the rooms are damm old and run-down. Attached bathroom, in the form of those space capsule.

Accommodating & friendly. Nice B cups with tiny brown nipples. She likes guys to play with her nipples. Her breathing gets heavier and moan as I tune her nipples like radio channel

Some bros might ask so does she offer BJ or FJ cos only HJ ($110) is listed.
So here was her explanation - she did not add FJ cos she don't want to fark old men/ABNN. So her standard is HJ, and upon meeting if the customer look clean/OK, she is okay to provide BJ/FJ.

But she scold me say dun anyhow spread that she provides FJ. So I just sharing this info with bros here
Old 10-05-2021, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1294 / Power: 16
escobar43535 has much to be proud ofescobar43535 has much to be proud ofescobar43535 has much to be proud ofescobar43535 has much to be proud ofescobar43535 has much to be proud ofescobar43535 has much to be proud ofescobar43535 has much to be proud ofescobar43535 has much to be proud ofescobar43535 has much to be proud of

Thanks for the FR bro.

Pity she is going back soon though as I am currently hibernating until i have completed the vaccination process at the very least

Upped

Quote:

Old 10-05-2021, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 17
vertical_limit is one of the Best!vertical_limit is one of the Best!vertical_limit is one of the Best!vertical_limit is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
Trying to discover budget gems so tried Le Le (http://impmm12.com/girl.php?id=4198) after reading bro johnsmith's FR,

Location was central and familiar, and she was quite responsive to confirm.

Looks/body: Quite accurate to pics and milf next door looks, average looks but body a little meaty to me. Of course benefit of a meaty body is a fitting pair of large Bs/small Cs and perky nipples which felt nice to grab and tune.

Sensual/bbbj: Wow the catbath was just solid with effort, she does the suction kind using warm water that some other MLs do, then later on lets warm water drip down ur ass sensually. Added in a decent tongue flicking AR before she rotates between sucking my balls and a fairly okay bbbj.

She is quite accommodative to position change during fj, and probably open to french though i didnt proceed with it. Overall i can feel she's putting in the effort to please customers, pity her body and looks arent totally my type otherwise she will be my regular for sure. Another con would be the tiny room but she's intending to move out. For her attitude and price of 110 I think she would be a decent option for some

Yah, I tried her too over the wkend after reading Johnsmith positive FR. Thanks for sharing.

Have up both your pts. Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1