The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 17-01-2021, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 20
piichai is a splendid one to beholdpiichai is a splendid one to beholdpiichai is a splendid one to beholdpiichai is a splendid one to beholdpiichai is a splendid one to beholdpiichai is a splendid one to beholdpiichai is a splendid one to behold
Re: North East area

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREED View Post
recently went to a spa at hougang and ML trying to upsell me this dumb shit and i just reply reject politely and counter her that i would rather want a hj. In the end i got what i wanted at standard rate.
Is the spa at Ave 8?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 17-01-2021, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1427 / Power: 7
Iceman11 has much to be proud ofIceman11 has much to be proud ofIceman11 has much to be proud ofIceman11 has much to be proud ofIceman11 has much to be proud ofIceman11 has much to be proud ofIceman11 has much to be proud ofIceman11 has much to be proud ofIceman11 has much to be proud ofIceman11 has much to be proud of

Yup that’s what I used to do when being upsale on this bullshit... but getting very tired with nego... especially with some that really persistent... fxxk man I go there for relax and little excitement, but not to wet market to bargain

So these days I rather go to those joints that don’t have these $88 gimmick and MLs auto “extra”... I happy they happy... becoz they don’t have to keep peeping at the small windows and take standard market rate without asking further, and if chemistry is right can “explore” further too... Peace of mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREED View Post

And totally agree with you on that stupid $88 gimmick, recently went to a spa at hougang and ML trying to upsell me this dumb shit and i just reply reject politely and counter her that i would rather want a hj. In the end i got what i wanted at standard rate.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 22-01-2021, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Pikachiu1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Missed the good old days with L...
Old 22-01-2021, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hairy is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro, Share Contacts details can? thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1