The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help. This section is sponsored by Yakuza.

Closed Thread

Old 13-01-2021, 02:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 9
awakened deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Can someone please help me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
I think NTUC is selling at $25.20 because they are clearing old stock??
NTUC also do market research to compare prices and will match or sell lower than competitors as long as they dun lose money on the product..... making less profit margin is acceptable for them.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 13-01-2021, 02:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6423 / Power: 15
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by awakened View Post
NTUC also do market research to compare prices and will match or sell lower than competitors as long as they dun lose money on the product..... making less profit margin is acceptable for them.
Actually, I was of the impression (I could be wrong here) that supermarkets do most of their business on a consignment basis + rental of shelf spacing.

Please PM me with your latest post so that I can return the favour: PointCollector

Round 2 (in order of): Swagelock SimplyUnperfect Havanna Slicks Cumexplorer ZanShen ah rat SvampS Prejudiced bigbirdbird sgoh Solopop Pinpongball loneyheart randily exactmatxspeed
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 13-01-2021, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 13
funboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond repute

NTUC where got making less profit one. Its always the supplier bear the loss or make lesser profit.

If product price not competitive and not sell then supplier must come up with better offer. If totally cmi then they better exit the supermarket don't waste shelving space. Got other brands wana go in and sell the same products and have more exposure.
Old 14-01-2021, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 6
lukepabo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylukepabo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
bro so how much are you going to sell to us? since you asked for help.
I will only sell at cost price. I do not need to make money from it
Old 14-01-2021, 01:22 AM
Samster

lukepabo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylukepabo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
You got how many cans wor?

Singapore got 6 million pop so minus here there maybe got 3 million facebook users? How much money did you throw to facebook for ads? To reach 3 million people? Don't say 3 million pp. How about 1 million? Or 500,000? or 100,000. Then the facebook ads you created is it performing? Performing meaning whoever see sure click or interested to buy.

Its better you go LIVE and do facebook auction or selling then ask your facebook friends to support or share. If you bo simi friends haizzz and shy? Then i think you go find that "sell fish gor" type super star better. Just tell him that you just wana take back cost price. As for how much he can sell using his mouth is his profit and earnings. You may wish to indicate self collection hor cuz if you need to mail haiz tough.

You already say you just want your cost price. Another way is throw name card to all the stores they sell abalone for CNY. Tell them if they sold out can consider eat your stock also. Do include those company that do gift basket etc. Or you just throw your abalone cans to all the mentioned and offer them under consignment etc whatever lah if they sell how many away then pay you how many. Then if cannot sell then you lan lan take back.

Or if you want you go try lazada or shopee or qoo10 those local online platform. Join them and talk to your account mgr say you wana do promo for CNY see if they wana use your stock for their CNY promo. They are charge commission one so don't think you can earn. Its just for try aim take back cost or cut loss. Best is those platform give free delivery if you lucky. If not then self collection again.
Before i even faced any problems. I did ask wang lei but he rejected my product. I do not need to make money for this as i am in such a stated. I only require my cost price.
Old 14-01-2021, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 14
Zeta-Alpha is a name known to allZeta-Alpha is a name known to allZeta-Alpha is a name known to allZeta-Alpha is a name known to allZeta-Alpha is a name known to allZeta-Alpha is a name known to all
Lightbulb Re: Can someone please help me?

You failed to address certain issues of your situation, but i can understand why.

They are:

1) quantity -> Cartons, boxes, pallets, etc
2) per can specifications -> Country of origin, size of abalone, net weight
3) Brand
4) When did you acquired the goods, which month and year.

These things mentioned can play a part in which method is suitable for your case. Like others mentioned, FB auction live, carousell, HWZ, Q10. Approach gift hampers companies, hawkers, restaurants, liquidators.

Remember, the longer you drag this and esp if you miss the CNY period. The harder it is for you to sell. Also, say if I gotten the goods in late Sept, 2020 - early Oct, 2020. I would have panicked if have yet to clear 50% end of Nov, 2020.

Ecommerce is basically dependent on traffic. The more traffic increases the probability of buying. To grow this traffic, it can take YEARS to do it, even with advertising. Don't be fool by those youtube ads on ecommerce, it's doable but they didn't tell you that it takes time. So now, they are selling you seminars which is much easier than ecommerce.

Better figure out something as I saw that you just posted yesterday. No one is gonna lay an outright spoonfed plans for you, I learned this the hard way. Even they do, they (including me) will charge you a fee.

Importantly, you did not factor in that, 2020 is a recession year coupled with this COVID-19 saga. Lastly, remove your contact number.
Old 14-01-2021, 03:48 PM
Samster

funboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukepabo View Post
I only require my cost price.
Best help is still self-help go out there find REAL business to take your stocks. Everyone in forum can tell you this that but do is own self must do.

Own self calculate how much you willing to sell at loss in order not to lose 100%.
Old 14-01-2021, 03:52 PM
Samster

Zeta-Alpha is a name known to allZeta-Alpha is a name known to allZeta-Alpha is a name known to allZeta-Alpha is a name known to allZeta-Alpha is a name known to allZeta-Alpha is a name known to all

Quote:
Best help is still self-help go out there find REAL business to take your stocks. Everyone in forum can tell you this that but do is own self must do.

Own self calculate how much you willing to sell at loss in order not to lose 100%.
I concur. My post would serve as a useful guideline. Somemore, like you said sales cannot sit around, have to be aggressive.
Old 14-01-2021, 03:54 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Can someone please help me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeta-Alpha View Post
To grow this traffic, it can take YEARS to do it, even with advertising. Don't be fool by those youtube ads on ecommerce, it's doable but they didn't tell you that it takes time.
If find good fast moving products and sell via those established platform maybe can still earn. If own self start up want make a hit not so easy. Singapore too small lah.

I been sit in meeting b4 with some strong financial backing companies and they also once dream or wish to have a slice of the internet boom but then after a while they also never reach there.
Old 14-01-2021, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
If find good fast moving products and sell via those established platform maybe can still earn. If own self start up want make a hit not so easy. Singapore too small lah.
He left out a lot of details on his 1st post, I can understand why. And from the looks of it, his case def not fast moving. Good luck to him, if he got stuck with pallets of them.
Old 14-01-2021, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
got stuck
Other than finding other business to help digest the stocks, another way is go rent those push cart where human traffic is high and lelong it away to take back some money. (boh bao can sell a lot also) If expiry is like 2-3 years from now leh then actually still got chance to clear it at cost but urgently need money leh then bobian.

Best way to clear is still via those established online platform then throw heavy promo sure clear one so long the price no one can beat it.

If hiong fierce a bit also can do like 2 cans for $30 (each lost $5) or buy one at NTUC price then next one at $10. Must do the math lah again see how much ready to loss.

ps.

Just to be clear, those online platform got charge commission one hor. As for how many % must see simi deals you nego with the account mgr otherwise quite standard. Again do own math.

Last edited by funboi; 14-01-2021 at 08:05 PM.
Old 14-01-2021, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Other than finding other business to help digest the stocks, another way is go rent those push cart where human traffic is high and lelong it away to take back some money. (boh bao can sell a lot also) If expiry is like 2-3 years from now leh then actually still got chance to clear it at cost but urgently need money leh then bobian.

Best way to clear is still via those established online platform then throw heavy promo sure clear one so long the price no one can beat it.

If hiong fierce a bit also can do like 2 cans for $30 (each lost $5) or buy one at NTUC price then next one at $10. Must do the math lah again see how much ready to loss.
The problem is it seems like he wants to recover 100% of the cost price(pls correct me if I am wrong). Don't think that is possible. Let's wait and see what he says if he ever comes back to his thread.
Old 14-01-2021, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
The problem is it seems like he wants to recover 100% of the cost price(pls correct me if I am wrong). Don't think that is possible. Let's wait and see what he says if he ever comes back to his thread.
Hi, i just want to clear as much as i can but at cost. I have only about 7 boxes left. I will be going to door to door sales. Hopefully can do it.
Old 14-01-2021, 11:06 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Can someone please help me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukepabo View Post
Hi, i just want to clear as much as i can but at cost. I have only about 7 boxes left. I will be going to door to door sales. Hopefully can do it.
Chey! 7 boxes doable via FB live auction. Get a female friend to help you or if you got sense of humour like me or like there's this guy who likes to dress up in drag quite well known in live FB auctions.

Give give a 3-4 Fri to Sun nights start from 5pm to 10pm can finish. I also sweat for you, I thought you got pallets! 7 boxes is like 1/4 or 1/5 of a small pallet size. Then, you engaged Qexpress delivery and send them out on the following Monday and it's done! If you got bike or car, even better! Write till so cham in the 1st post.
Old 15-01-2021, 11:54 AM
Samster

Try carousell.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread