The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help. This section is sponsored by Yakuza.

Closed Thread

Old 15-01-2021, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 14
Zeta-Alpha is a name known to allZeta-Alpha is a name known to allZeta-Alpha is a name known to allZeta-Alpha is a name known to allZeta-Alpha is a name known to allZeta-Alpha is a name known to all
Re: Can someone please help me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Try carousell.
I been selling online in Sg for years, mostly my unused personal stuff to be exact. Carousell ain't the place for him to sell that. Quite a bit of funny people. Listing as a FB listing also attract quite a bit of funny people as well.

FB live auction attract people who least bother to stay around and watch. Our buying culture tends to lean towards face to face, unlike western culture. Been selling stuff on 2 continents.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 16-01-2021, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 6
fallen11 is a splendid one to beholdfallen11 is a splendid one to beholdfallen11 is a splendid one to beholdfallen11 is a splendid one to beholdfallen11 is a splendid one to beholdfallen11 is a splendid one to beholdfallen11 is a splendid one to behold

good luck bro
nice try asking for money in a forum

even if its true
when you lose money in business you come ask for help here
if your business didnt turn out like that in the first place and you made big money how? will you ownself come here ask for everyone bank account number and share your profits with them for no reason?
business always got risk
lose money ask people help to bear
make money ownself enjoy
like that can?

whole world only you have kids to support???
Heard this trick from FLs and ladyboys endless times already
"i have baby at home to feed, please take care of meeeeee!"
knn even ladyboy also have baby
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 16-01-2021, 02:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 13
funboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeta-Alpha View Post
Carousell ain't the place for him to sell that.
Just addon another option for TS. Clear 1 can or 1 box is better than nothing mah.

I also have one idea for TS to try but then hor duno pp will report him or not. Then must see if he daring enough. Setup one table with 1 box of abalone and lelong same unlicensed hawker. 5555 If one day can clear 1 box hor 1 week gaotim liao.

Ok la maybe can try rent those yellow/red? box area outside HDB shops. Then lelong. A lot of those old towns hor esp. have hawker centre nearby one the pp traffic flow not bad. TS just need to convince all the aunty uncle or whoever pass by that the abalone is very good deal for CNY.
Old 16-01-2021, 06:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 14
Zeta-Alpha is a name known to allZeta-Alpha is a name known to allZeta-Alpha is a name known to allZeta-Alpha is a name known to allZeta-Alpha is a name known to allZeta-Alpha is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
good luck bro
nice try asking for money in a forum

even if its true
when you lose money in business you come ask for help here
if your business didnt turn out like that in the first place and you made big money how? will you ownself come here ask for everyone bank account number and share your profits with them for no reason?
business always got risk
lose money ask people help to bear
make money ownself enjoy
like that can?

whole world only you have kids to support???
Heard this trick from FLs and ladyboys endless times already
"i have baby at home to feed, please take care of meeeeee!"
knn even ladyboy also have baby
While your points are valid, albeit abrasive. I have to agree and placing contact number on a forum is a big NO-NO.

Minor red flags were mentioned in my previous post. No one will buy his stuff at cost price, unless he throw in value added service like delivery for bulk purchases. Anyway, let him be, this guy has zero economics sense.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread