The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2021, 02:11 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dasc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Some story to share after went out w ML

First a big thank you to all the brothers here who have shared their stories, esp TS.

Allow me a short sharing

Firstly Iím no saint. Married with young kids, so flame/zap me if u must.

I know the SBF adage - whores are for fucking and not loving.

But like so many things in life , things are easier said then done.

MPs have been a temporary escape from the insanity that goes on in my life.

I have always maintained things strictly business/transactional.

Somehow met this PRC SYT in MP

Sessions with her were GFE max,Though I knew I was being KC. My irrational heart somehow overtook my rational mind for her.

Perhaps what triggered me was the kissing , I know what she offers on her menu.

I donít kiss let alone French ML as a rule. But I just canít explain it with her.

From pecks on lips , to full on lips and full on tongue.

Her HJ, BJ , FJ wasÖ And then , I was lost.

Visiting her 3x/week , showering with gifts/cash - whatever asked , I gave.

Being on a high when she msg, feeling down in the dumps when msg left unread, unreplied.

Believing her replies ( read : lies ) , knowing she was entertaining other bros as well.

Rationally I know she is here to make money to the max but still wanting to believe I can be her saviour somehow, ready to throw significant sums if need be.

I donít begrudge her that , I stepped into this eyes wide open.

I know I told her I canít leave my family But I also couldnít be sure myself about what she felt , as sometimes I find her hard to read.

But I just couldnít stay away. The further I stayed , the deeper I fell

All I asked was for her to stop her higher risk menu offerings , I would compensate her for all the supposedly ď lost ď income.

Stupid I know but what could I do. As I didnít dare to risk bringing home STDs to explain myself. I found myself on the brink of raw even. Though I knew deep down she couldnít be trusted.

Usually I plan my schedule very tightly so she easily predicts and ď prepares ď I guess , I also give her a heads up , possibly because Iím in self denial only.

Sprang a surprise visit one day. Disappointed doesnít even begin to describe it. Walked away.

Been on a healing journey for 2 months now. Just cold turkey. Cuz I realise I will not heal if I donít stop seeing her.

The pain is real. Money can always be earned back.

But do I regret ? Short answer, no.

Call me stupid , flame me , zap me , itís ok.

Do I blame her ? No , I know money can never be enough. At least not mine.

I have taken a step back from eating outside a while

Happy cheonging to bros out there and stay safe in this climate.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 17-08-2021, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 1
chiongsolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Know 1 ML, got bf in sg. No matter what price also cannot enter the golden pussy. The ML even buy branded goods for her sg bf. How to be that lucky bf. Lol.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 17-08-2021, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1622 / Power: 13
testoste has a brilliant futuretestoste has a brilliant futuretestoste has a brilliant futuretestoste has a brilliant futuretestoste has a brilliant futuretestoste has a brilliant futuretestoste has a brilliant futuretestoste has a brilliant futuretestoste has a brilliant futuretestoste has a brilliant futuretestoste has a brilliant future

Bro @dasc I emphatized w u...big KC trap. Not to encourage u... having a few close MLs will help minimize the KC trap.
Old 17-08-2021, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by testoste View Post
Bro @dasc I emphatized w u...big KC trap. Not to encourage u... having a few close MLs will help minimize the KC trap.
Sometimes KC trap too powerful. Especially ML chio and I am single and bored. Friends already got family.
Old 17-08-2021, 10:41 PM
Samster

Many times we thought that we found love. It is really both sided love? Or just 1 sided?
By opening our hearts to someone else. It makes us vulnerable. Bro hope u heal soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasc View Post
First a big thank you to all the brothers here who have shared their stories, esp TS.

Allow me a short sharing

Firstly Iím no saint. Married with young kids, so flame/zap me if u must.

I know the SBF adage - whores are for fucking and not loving.

But like so many things in life , things are easier said then done.

MPs have been a temporary escape from the insanity that goes on in my life.

I have always maintained things strictly business/transactional.

Somehow met this PRC SYT in MP

Sessions with her were GFE max,Though I knew I was being KC. My irrational heart somehow overtook my rational mind for her.

Perhaps what triggered me was the kissing , I know what she offers on her menu.

I donít kiss let alone French ML as a rule. But I just canít explain it with her.

From pecks on lips , to full on lips and full on tongue.

Her HJ, BJ , FJ wasÖ And then , I was lost.

Visiting her 3x/week , showering with gifts/cash - whatever asked , I gave.

Being on a high when she msg, feeling down in the dumps when msg left unread, unreplied.

Believing her replies ( read : lies ) , knowing she was entertaining other bros as well.

Rationally I know she is here to make money to the max but still wanting to believe I can be her saviour somehow, ready to throw significant sums if need be.

I donít begrudge her that , I stepped into this eyes wide open.

I know I told her I canít leave my family But I also couldnít be sure myself about what she felt , as sometimes I find her hard to read.

But I just couldnít stay away. The further I stayed , the deeper I fell

All I asked was for her to stop her higher risk menu offerings , I would compensate her for all the supposedly ď lost ď income.

Stupid I know but what could I do. As I didnít dare to risk bringing home STDs to explain myself. I found myself on the brink of raw even. Though I knew deep down she couldnít be trusted.

Usually I plan my schedule very tightly so she easily predicts and ď prepares ď I guess , I also give her a heads up , possibly because Iím in self denial only.

Sprang a surprise visit one day. Disappointed doesnít even begin to describe it. Walked away.

Been on a healing journey for 2 months now. Just cold turkey. Cuz I realise I will not heal if I donít stop seeing her.

The pain is real. Money can always be earned back.

But do I regret ? Short answer, no.

Call me stupid , flame me , zap me , itís ok.

Do I blame her ? No , I know money can never be enough. At least not mine.

I have taken a step back from eating outside a while

Happy cheonging to bros out there and stay safe in this climate.
Old 17-08-2021, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1788 / Power: 6
kombust has a brilliant futurekombust has a brilliant futurekombust has a brilliant futurekombust has a brilliant futurekombust has a brilliant futurekombust has a brilliant futurekombust has a brilliant futurekombust has a brilliant futurekombust has a brilliant futurekombust has a brilliant futurekombust has a brilliant future

@dasc

thanks for telling us your story. i almost fell into it once but lucky for me some other guy bao-ed the lady and she was on leave most of the time. proceeded to fuck all her colleagues lol.
Old 18-08-2021, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3298 / Power: 5
Charlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond repute

Bro @dasc, I also empathised with you. Your kids are still young leh, so donít let the KC affect your family hor. Devote more time and save money for your kids futures.
Come out to satisfy your urge is ok but donít involve in any KC. Often than not, we are no match for these sly MLs, their survival instinct and life experience can out do us easily. Hope you learnt your lesson and avoid going into the same route again. Good luck!
Old 18-08-2021, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 4
Samto has a brilliant futureSamto has a brilliant futureSamto has a brilliant futureSamto has a brilliant futureSamto has a brilliant futureSamto has a brilliant futureSamto has a brilliant futureSamto has a brilliant futureSamto has a brilliant futureSamto has a brilliant futureSamto has a brilliant future

Those ml really into you will not ask for your money but a lot of your time and sweet talks needed. Business is business and don't fall into it no matter how much you feel on them, just keep cool and pay for the service you got.
Old 18-08-2021, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 10
HC88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
Those ml really into you will not ask for your money but a lot of your time and sweet talks needed. Business is business and don't fall into it no matter how much you feel on them, just keep cool and pay for the service you got.
Yes. Fully agreed.
Asking for money to love you.
To spend time with you, sweet talk
concern and care for you,
is as good as paying money to have sex.
Just paying on different product.
Old 18-08-2021, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29484 / Power: 22
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

When they know u r hooked on her KC then many stories will come out to milk u dry for yr $$$
PRCs used to be top of the list
Old 19-08-2021, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 11
HappyDays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappyDays is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Well I would not say that all MLs are out to cheat or take your money but I would say that majority are unless you are very lucky.

I have been dating one ML for almost 6 months now. I started by visiting her once a week. Then slowly ask her out for makan and brought her to a restaurant and from there slowly unlock her.

Straight up I told her I have no money and will not give her any money. If she is looking for that I am not the right person to hang around with. Luckily she still stick around with me and even get her contacts to book MBS for us to enjoy private times together and of course I fucked her and I am still fucking her till now. Meet her twice a month, we will book a private place and drink, eat, chit chat, have sex. Never once asked me for money. She say JIE have money! No need yours. TOK GONG. So I just continue to to act blur on the money part but we do enjoy our time together. After that, I do not need to spend money at her spa to support her and she will automatic block her leave to meet me. It can be quite a troublesome as well because its once every 2 weeks. Not that its a bad thing but when she is on leave she expects me to be there to accompany her. When I am not available, of course there will be flareups like any relationships especially with some alcohol. She knows my boundaries and she respects them which is quite fortunate and I really appreciate that.

I do not know how innocent she is and whether whatever she is telling me 100% true but I guess there is some truth to it but I still take things being said with a pinch of salt.

Only down side is she gets abit clingy when she has abit too much to drink but other than that. I think all is good.

I guess we will breakup when she decides to RTC but it has already been very fruitful till now. If she RTCs, will find some time to go up and service her if the opportunity arrives.

I am quite lucky in this aspect. I hope bros here also are able to find themselves a plaything on the side as well!
Old 19-08-2021, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 13
harry123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterharry123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

upped you 13!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyDays View Post
I am quite lucky in this aspect. I hope bros here also are able to find themselves a plaything on the side as well!
Old 20-08-2021, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
vsws is Cool - loads of Potential

Whatever flower we plucked outside...
Just remember to water our plant at HOME 🏠
Old 20-08-2021, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
vsws is Cool - loads of Potential

Whatever flower we plucked outside...
Just remember to water our plant at HOME 🏠
Old 20-08-2021, 05:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 9
Jabba is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJabba is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJabba is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJabba is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJabba is a living Saint! - you won't find better

ML in massage establishment cannot be trusted.Most of them are into money and will lie about anything just to make u spent on them.Some have a few lovers.I even have one that even proposed that i be the second man behind her boyfriend.If she can doubke time her boyfriend, she can also double time u as well.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1